In accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy our church is
● Promoting a safer environment and culture
● Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to
children, young people and vulnerable adults / adults at risk within the church
● Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
● Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and neglect and other affected
● Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of
abuse and neglect and other affected persons
● Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
This church appoints as the Parish Safeguarding Officer: ELIZABETH GOULD
To contact the Safeguarding Officer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read the full safeguarding policy for the Parish of Walmsley, part of the Turton Moorland Team Ministry, comprising the churches of Christ Church Walmsley and St Andrew, Bromley Cross, please access via this link: 9.1 Updated Safeguarding Policy (2).